The demand for skilled cyber security professionals is increasing rapidly as more vulnerabilities are discovered and exploited by cyber criminals.
QA Higher Education partner with Northumbria University to deliver a Cyber Security Masters programme that is designed to give students the skills required to meet this increased demand and continue the fight against cybercrime.
The MSc Cyber Security is delivered at the Northumbria University London Campus, near Liverpool Street station, and covers the following:
Information Governance and Security
Wireless Networks and Security
Information Assurance and Risk Management
You can choose to study your Cyber Security Masters with us in the following modes:
- Part-time – Taught over 15 weekends in a 2 year period, minimising the impact on your current work schedule.
- Full-time – A 1 year programme where you will have classes on campus across 2 or 3 days a week.
- Full-time with Advanced Practice – A 16-21 month Masters programme with the inclusion of a 12-15 week credit-bearing research project or internship, allowing you to put your learning into practice
This programme is one of a range of Masters degrees delivered at the Northumbria University London Campus in partnership with QA Higher Education. All of the programmes at the London Campus are validated by the University and taught by QA Higher Education and University staff.
Based in Newcastle, Northumbria is a research-rich, business-focused, professional university with a global reputation for academic excellence:
- Awarded Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF, 2017)
- Shortlisted for University of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards, 2017)
- More than 400 employers and 64 professional bodies sponsor or accredit courses with Northumbria University
- 194,000 Northumbria alumni across 167 countries
- Top 50 in the UK for research power (Research Excellence Framework (REF, 2014)
QA’s Higher Education Division is a private UK higher education provider working in partnership with universities, colleges and education specialists in the UK to recruit, market and deliver a range of programmes from foundation level, to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Request more information
- Develop your employability skills: applied programmes in high-demand subject areas
- Accessible locations: in city centre locations across the UK
- Convenient start dates: multiple start dates throughout the year mean you can start your programme at the most convenient point for you
- Flexible payment options: we offer a range of ways for you to fund your studies (subject to eligibility)